WARNING: There is a LIFE CHANGING QUOTE In This Mini-Episode + Some Exciting News For Our Listeners!
Have you ever read a quote that resonated with you? You know, the kind of quote you print out and put above your desk at work or at home? If you are following our Instagram page, you might have been exposed to the quote that changed our lives, and is partly to blame for our recent absence.
Now, if you are wondering, “what in the hell kind of a quote prevented my favorite podcast from airing 2 weeks in a row?” Here it is, in all of it’s simple glory:
“Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend 4 hours sharpening my axe.” – Abraham Lincoln.
Is your mind blown? Do you feel the intense need to sit down and revisit your business plan, your sales strategy, your internal business processes, or your personal goals? We totally did!! Don’t get us wrong, execution is key to success, but having a well thought out and continuously improved upon plan, makes progress and success SO MUCH EASIER. This quote applies to your business just as much to your diet and exercise plan. In short, This applies to your goals. When is the last time you really examined and expanded on your goals? It’s one thing to have them, it’s a completely different thing to have created the strategy to achieve them.
What we talk about:
- Why we haven’t released episodes for 2 weeks
- Why Abe Lincoln is a wise dude
- Simone’s trip to Portland
- Kristen’s trip to Denver
- What is so exciting about May 10th
- Colorado vs California. We have a lot of growing up to do in CA in regards to regulations, but it isn’t impossible!
- A wise quote is timeless. Never stop reading and learning! You never know when a quote will change your life!
- Big things are on the CBM horizon. Listen to the show if you want to find out why we are excited about the future of Cannabis Business Minds
- Portlandia isn’t that far off from the real Portland. Organic farms are king. Good luck dominating the market with commercial bud grown for profit instead of love, you are going to need it!
Listen to the entire podcast here:CLICK HERE to subscribe to our podcast and help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds. We really appreciate it.
This episode was hosted by Simone Cimiluca-Radzins and Kristen Yoder of LIV Consulting. We wouldn’t be able to produce this show, without our brilliant podcast editor and producer Gustavo Bulgach from East Venice Studios. Our theme song is Funkadelicoscious, by Ketsa.